Issuing a Copyright Certificate requires:
1. Filling out the application form for a Copyright Certificate or a neighboring right.
2. Providing a copy of the ID in case of individuals.
3. (Providing a copy of the Commercial Registration for companies and establishments).
4. Providing a copy of the work to be protected
5. Submitting a memorandum consisting of 4, 5 or 6 lines explaining the work.
6. providing a data collection form from the employer.
7. Providing a copy of a CD including the application and its contents.
8. The certificate is issued within three days.